Sundays 2 – 4pm
Italian Program – Australian Style
Giulio Rasmini has gladly returned to bring Carosello Italiano back to Voice FM. The program is flourishing in its new time slot on Sunday afternoons.
Giulio presents lots of information about what is happening amongst the Italian Community in Ballarat, the Ballarat Regional Multicultural Council, news from SBS and Centrelink information for the Italian community. Giulio is passionate about providing a varied program which will include poems, recipes, travel information, historical information about Italy and Australia, and a Joke segment.
Always, there is fabulous music…..
Ballarat Italian Association Inc.
Address: 19 Recreation Road, Mount Clear 3353
Post: PO Box 167, Ballarat 3353
Phone: 03 5330 1830
Open: Saturday from 2pm
Italian Club News:
President – Cesare Dichiera; Treasurer – Maxine Bland; Secretary – Evie Dichiera; Newsletter: Adrian Morisi
- Italian Seniors: Mondays from 1pm to 4pm to enjoy an afternoon together play8ing Tombola (Bingo).
The meeting place is at the Kohinoor Community Centre at 417 Errard St Sth in Ballarat.
Once a month (which is the first Monday of the month) they meet at 12 noon for lunch.
Anyone interested in joining the group please contact: Ugo Lolacono – Ph: 5339 2811 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Italian Conversation Group – G Place, English Street, Golden Point. Tuesdays of the school term, 3.15 to 5.00pm.
Contact: Maura McCabe on 5341 2910, Email: email@example.com, Tutor: Rita Ripani
- Tombola (Bingo) – Italian Seniors: meet every Monday afternoon to enjoy an afternoon together playing tombola. At the Kohinoor, Cnr of Sebastopol & Errard Streets from 1-4pm. Once a month (the first Monday of the month) they meet at 12 noon for lunch. Anyone interested in joining the group please contact Ugo Lolacono on 5339 2811.
- Sunday Lunch & Bocce – 15th April 2012 at 12.30pm.|
On Sunday 15th April 2012, the Ballarat Italian Association is holding a lunch followed by a social game of Bocce. People of all ages welcome to join in and play bocce, and don’t leave out the kids, they will have fun too.
Menu: Roast Pork & Salad, Tartufo e Cassata. Vegetarian or alternative menu available on request.
Cost: Members: $15, Non Members $20
Children 6-16 years: Half Price, Under 6: Free
Bookings: Evie on 5341 3571 or 0438 290 751 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Kathryn on 5333 4188 or 0417 117 155 or email@example.com
- The Caberet set for 23rd June 2012 will now be in July – more details in the next Newsletter.
- Multicultural Tucker Program: held on 2nd Wednesday of each month at Golden Point Cultural & Learning Centre, English St, Golden Point. Bookings essential, contact BRMC 5332 5941 or 5332 5942
President: Cesare Dichiera
Phone: 03 5341 3571 (AH)
Mobile: 0419 885 700
Secretary: Evie Dichiera
Phone: 03 5341 3571 (AH)
Mobile: 0438 290 751
Treasurer: Maxine Bland
Phone: 03 5332 3527
Newsletter: Adrian Morisi
Phone: 03 5331 4998 (AH)
Mobile: 0419 891 752